Thank you for visiting us! CreditRepairCompanies.com is the #1 credit repair company review site on the Internet and has been since 2007. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of readers find the best personalized fit with reputable, results-driven credit repair companies. We regularly update our information and content, so you can rest assured that everything you read is both current and accurate. Indeed, there are a lot of dishonest companies trying to scam consumers every day (and you’ve probably unwittingly run across a few of them yourself by now). That’s why we decided to create a neutral review site highlighting the best and most credible credit repair companies in the country.
In fact, here’s what one person had to say about CreditRepairCompanies.com after reading through our reviews and our how-to articles:
“I was suffering a great amount of debt and struggling to pay off my credit card bills with my family of five while paying off my home. We were planning on buying a car and really needed good credit. I looked and looked online and I stumbled across this website. I was so satisfied with the variety of choices and it lead me to a very helpful company, Lexington Law, which provided one on one help to get me where I needed to be.”
By providing in-depth and unbiased reviews, CreditRepairCompanies.com helps individuals like you get their credit back on track. How do we do this? It’s simple. We take our readers right to the source of sound professional help that works. That’s it. Each and every company reviewed on our website has a team of knowledgeable legal staff with the expertise to defend your rights and get negative items removed that are affecting your credit. And before we even consider telling you about them, they all go through a lengthy vetting process by us. Bottom line, if we’re telling you about them, they’re one of the good guys.
What We Do
At CreditRepairCompanies.com our primary purpose is to help you navigate the complex waters of credit repair, which as you probably already know can be very difficult. Not only is it tough to figure out how credit scores are calculated and what you can do to fix them, but while doing so you also have to wade through endless misinformation and scattered opinions whose purpose only seem to be to discourage you from continuing to learn anything.
We pride ourselves on only providing you with information and analyses that are informative, well-researched, and verified by expert sources. Don’t laugh, but we even have fun while doing it! At the end of the day, our purpose is to be a public service to men and women like you struggling with bad credit. That’s it. Getting people back up on their feet is what gets us up in the morning.
So how exactly do we rank each of the credit repair companies? We vet them using six different criteria: length of experience, expertise, services offered, user sentiment, pricing and value, and Better Business Bureau rating. You can read more about our in-depth review process.
While credit repair company reviews are the heart of what we do, we also provide a range of helpful articles to help you in all areas of personal finances. Whether you’re just starting off in your quest for better credit, or you’ve already been working on repairing your credit score, our resources can help you out. Below is a quick-access list to our comprehensive guides on all things credit.
- Everything You Need to Know About Your FICO Credit Score – This article examines in detail why it is important to have a good credit score. The short answer: having a bad credit score costs you big time over the long-run. Loans, interest rates, and even security deposits are affected by your credit score. The lower the score, the more money you have to pay banks and other creditors for simply the privilege of borrowing their money. In a worst case scenario, you might not even get approved at all. Luckily, bad credit is fixable, and this page will give you insights on how you can get started repairing your credit score today. This is a must read for anyone that needs to improve their credit score!
- How Credit Repair Works – Once you understand why good credit matters, it’s time to start fixing yours. Not only do you have the ability to repair your credit score, you also have the right to do so, which is mandated by federal law. On this page, you’ll find out exactly what rights you have when working with creditors and debt collectors, and you’ll learn exactly how a reputable credit repair service can work on your behalf to improve your credit score. Yes, you read that right— you don’t have to fight bad credit on your own.
- Removing Negative Items – The most common cause of bad credit is having negative items listed on your credit report. But there are ways to get these items removed, and this page gives you a step-by-step guide on how to remove each type. Whether you just have a few late payments on your credit report or something more serious like a bankruptcy or foreclosure, you have options available to get them removed a lot earlier than you would if you simply waited.
- 5 Signs Your Credit Repair Company is a Scam – Repairing credit on your own is completely manageable for many people. But it’s also a lengthy and time-consuming process, so many people elect to outsource this service to a credit repair company. Unfortunately, while the vast majority of credit repair companies are honest and trustworthy, there are many that simply aren’t. Before you hire any professional to take on credit repair on your behalf, read this article. You’ll find the telltale signs of an illegitimate credit repair company so you can save your money and your private information from falling prey to a scam artist.
- Top 5 Credit Repair Mistakes – It doesn’t matter if you’re fixing your credit on your own or working with a pro; at some point, you might be tempted to make a mistake that might not seem like a big deal. But with credit repair, you often only get one shot at fixing things the right way. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top five mistakes people make when trying to repair their credit. Most of them are simple enough to avoid once you know better. Make sure you’re on the right path by reading this popular post.
From understanding the basics of your credit score and credit report to learning the ins and outs of actual credit repair, our resources are available to anyone with an interest in getting their financial life back where they want it to be. We regularly post articles to help readers like you stay up to date on the latest information and trends in the world of personal finance, credit repair, mortgages, loans, and more. You’ll learn about topics such as how to fix your credit even after a car repossession, the difference between prime and subprime loans, and how divorce can affect your credit.
If you don’t have time to read through the above articles right now, bookmark or Pin them for your perusal later. They are a great place to get started with your research on credit repair. And, once you have read through them, if you found any of them to be helpful, we politely ask that you would please share them on Facebook or Twitter. We promise someone you know will be grateful.
If you have any questions or comments about the resources we offer, please contact us at anytime! We’re here to answer questions and provide you with the motivation you need to stay strong on your path to better credit. Also, let us know what you like and what you’d like to see more of. We love interacting with our readers and hearing stories about how they’ve overcome credit obstacles. Lastly, join the conversation in our community on Facebook and hear what other people are saying! You can also follow us on Twitter and Pinterest. We respond to questions and comments as much as possible, and you can also benefit from advice from others. It’s a great community that we hope you’ll be a part of.
Improving your credit starts with a single step — a step filled with both the intent and the willpower to make change. You can take that step right now by learning about the best credit repair companies offering the most valuable services on the market today. That, as they say, would be a step in the right direction. And once you start seeing results, you’ll have the motivation to keep up with your new-found success. Let this be the year you get the credit you deserve! It’s easy when you have access to the best resources with the most helpful information.